Conditions of Booking and Occupancy
- $400 to secure all bookings
- Balance of accommodation due on arrival
- Installment Payments Welcome
- Christmas & January peak season accommodation must have first week paid in full by 15 November
- Tariff subject to alteration without notice
- Linen included in tariff
- $35 for additional person per day
- Disabled Access
- No Pets
- Key safe arrangements for arrivals outside of office hours
Please read these conditions carefully as they apply and extend to any person/guest occupying or visiting the apartment, using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the guest.
1. Please check your receipt and contact our office immediately should there be any discrepancy as occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
2. Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque, eftpos or credit card and the guest registration form must be signed before occupancy commences. A valid credit card is a condition of entry and must be presented at the time of check in. Receipt is subject to clearance of cheques – a fee will be charged for cheques dishonoured or re-presented.
3. Conditions of Holiday Let must be observed, departure from same permits the owner or agent to refuse keys, amend tariff, or immediately terminate the tenancy.
4. The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after a warning, any guest fails to comply.
5. The accommodation at Bayview Rainbow Bay comfortably caters for 4 occupants in a 2 bedroom apartment with a maximum of 5 occupants permitted per apartment (additional charges apply). Specific apartments at Bayview Rainbow Bay are restricted to a maximum of 4 occupants per apartment. It is against Health Department and State Fire Regulations for more persons to occupy a property than there are beds to accommodate them. If a property is reported to be overloaded, the Gues will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund made.
6. Bookings are made on the basis that, the management has the right to re-allocate units when required. The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
7. The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there is a breach of these conditions.
8. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any guest and removal of guests’ property.
9. The Guest will be responsible for damage to the premises or for loss or damage to any item on the premises including but without limiting the generality of the forgoing furniture, kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery and fittings. The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
10. Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the Apartment Owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
11. In the event of any renovation, building work or road works being carried out in or near the apartment premises, such work is beyond the control of Bayview Management and neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the Apartment Owner accept any responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience guests may suffer as a result.
12. The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purposes. Pets are not permitted.
13. You apartment has a SINGLE dedicated car parking space. Visitor parking is limited and may not be available. You are only permitted to park in your designated car park otherwise your vehicle will be towed.
14. There is no refund, nor a reduction of the tariff for late arrival, early departure or any variation from the original booking once it has been confirmed by payment and receipt of a deposit. Movement of a booking from it original booking date is not permitted and will be treated as a cancellation.
15. Deposits are accepted on the basis that quoted tariffs may be varied, provided at least 3 months notice of variation is given prior to the commencement date. The person holding the booking may cancel within 14 days of such notice and a full refund of the deposit will be made.
16. In the event of the guest for any reason (other than in clause 15) cancelling the booking, no refund of the deposit shall be made, unless and until the premises are rebooked for the total period of the proposed occupancy, in which case a service fee of 12% of one weeks rent shall be charged to the person cancelling the booking. If cancelled within 14 days or less before arrival and/or failure to arrive, the total deposit will be forfeited and guest will be liable for the full payment if the apartment is not rebooked.